RedHorizon is a set of development tools created by the StellarRed node red flow. They help with many development tasks like creating tokens and NFTs for testing.
The Wallet UI can:
- Check Balances
- Notify after receiving a payment (some bugs still)
- Send XLM or tokens
- Make a trade offer
- Add trustline
- Get public key from secret
The Account Generator creates a new keypair and uses friendbot to fund it
The Price Checker checks the last trade price from Kraken. The start/stop function sets it to update every 5 seconds
The Trade Bot allows for advanced order types on the Stellar Decentralized Exchange (SDEx). STILL EXPERIMENTAL. MANY BUGS
The Token & NFT Creator creates custom tokens.
- Create Token uses 2 existing Stellar accounts (Issuer & Distributor) to create a new asset.
- Create NFT generates a new keypair, funds it with 2 XLM, and uses it to issue a new asset.
- Create NFT Multimaker generates a new keypair, funds it with 2 XLM, uses it to issue multiple NFTs with descending numbers, then locks the account
You most host your own instance of StellarRed/RedHorizon using nodered. It will only be available on your local network.